Would your organization benefit from assistance in the areas of marketing, research, finance or accounting? Do you have a great idea that never gets researched or implemented? Consider hiring and mentoring a Sprott MBA Intern this summer.
Sprott MBA Interns are academically strong candidates with:
- High motivation and energy
- Proven capability to learn new concepts quickly
- Exposure to current analytic frameworks
- High demand skills including problem solving, communication and teamwork
- Courses in management functions and foundations including leadership essentials
- Minimum 480 hours – 14 weeks @ 35 hours per week
- Responsibility for delivery of an appropriate level of project or business process.
There is flexibility in what constitutes appropriate intern duties and responsibilities. Sprott MBAs are a diverse group with undergraduate degrees in a range of fields including Science, Engineering, Business, Art and Law.
Volunteer (unpaid) internships are acceptable because MBA students receive academic credit for their work. Some students prioritize organizational fit over compensation, and are willing to take unpaid positions for valuable work experience. While compensation is not the primary focus of the internship, it is an important component of an organization’s value proposition.
To Learn More
Our information sessions are a great way to meet motivated Sprott MBA candidates who may fit your needs. If you would like to post an internship opportunity or present to our students at one of our on-campus information sessions please contact:
Lenore Gale, Sprott MBA Career and Admissions Assistant